The Deep Sea Offshore Blocks are located in water depths of 2,000 to 3,000 m adjacent to proven prospective blocks. The Lake Tanganyika North Offshore Block is located in 1,500 m water depth along the western arm of the East African Rift System that is proven prospective for commercial liquid hydrocarbons.
New 2D seismic data covering the blocks is available for viewing and purchase at ION Geoventures® in Houston, Texas, and in London, UK. Additional data will be made available at WesternGeco at the Gatwick Schlumberger offices also in London.
The Bid Round Data Package (BRDP) - Offshore and Lake Tanganyika and the Bid Round SPAN Data Package (BR-SPAN-DP) are now available for purchase at ION Geoventures’ offices in Houston and London immediately post-launch. In addition, bidding instructions are available to the public. Data viewing is possible during and post-launch in TPDC offices. Please review Bidder Compliance Requirements.
- Bidder Compliance Requirements
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Invitation to Bid (pdf)
- Deep Sea Bidding Document (pdf)
- Model Production & Sharing Agreement (pdf)
- License Fees & Offshore Form (pdf)
- License Fees & Lake Form (pdf)
- Tanzania Offshore Bid Round Data Package (pdf)
- North Lake Tanganyika Bid Round Data Package (pdf)
25 October, 2013
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania